Tuesday, February 12, 2008

On short posts

Went to Jonathan's for a "not really the cast party, but...yeah, kinda" party and discovered that I kind of suck a big one at Guitar Hero. Well, okay - maybe not a big one. Maybe just a reasonably average one that you wouldn't write home or talk about to your friends in moments of drunken frenzy unless the the rest of the package was highly impressive. Damn medium mode and its blue button of inconvenient placement.

Also discovered that it's possible to be a stage manager (or ASM) and actually hang out with the cast and not be totally weird. Who knew, right? Isn't there some kind of law against this sort of thing? Objectivity and all that? Ha, like I exert any authority.

Also discovered that Jonathan, Zak, and Jeremy form this bizarre trifecta of Guitar Hero balance (but only on medium mode.) I am substantially more impressed now by that 100% Freebird on expert mode video I saw on Youtube...although I'm not sure that I have more respect for that/those individuals. Playing enough Guitar Hero to nab 100% on something that insane-looking seems to just require too much time and effort for a diversion.

Also discovered that I'm a bloody idiot for blogging at 5 in the morning. (Well, more like re-discovered. I have plenty of 5 am blogs.)

No comments: