Friday, May 01, 2009

On refusing to sleep because I'm an idiot

So I'm about to leave for Fort Lauderdale in about three hours, and instead of going to sleep I'm tossing out a tiny blog on the matter. Actually, I'm waiting to see if there's anything else I'm forgetting before I head out. I'm sure there are loads of things that I'll remember as soon as I've reached the airport, and I'll be tearing at my hair before the plane's left the ground. I've already e-mailed Sherry asking her to take care of a matter I neglected while I was at the office, and I haven't even bloody left yet. Yay for G's organization skills, right?

There will be another format change in the upcoming days of the cruise. As I did last September, I'm going to keep up a travelogue of my experiences on the Regent Navigator. It should actually be much easier to do so this time, because the ship is spending a great deal of time at sea, and I actually have considerably less to do when we're not at port. I think I'm also going to take advantage of any free time I have to go ahead and finish transcribing the last three days of the September cruise, for completion's sake, even though I rather doubt anyone is going to go back and actually read that.

Oh crap. AND I really need to go through and finish uploading pictures from the September cruise into my Facebook, then go through and upload the pictures from my trip to China into my Facebook. I'm developing a serious backlog here. I guess it's fortunate that a ton of the pictures I took don't have me in them, so I don't feel obligated to put them anywhere except in my memories.

No comments: